American Natural Gas (ANG) announced the comprehensive modernization of 18 recently-acquired CNG fueling stations across the Midwest, Southwest, and West Coast.
The extensive upgrades include: Rebuilt compressors to improve reliability and add remote access controls and 24-hour surveillance systems; New Bennett Crind dispensers at seven of the locations with NGV1 and NGV2 nozzles for exact temperature compensation; Upgraded IT systems to support remote monitoring; and upgraded POS systems for an improved customer experience.
In tandem with the station upgrades, ANG also unveiled a new corporate website, www.AmericanNaturalGas.com, which features an interactive Station Locator Map and a personalized email and text messaging alert system for customers.
“Based on driver feedback, problem-solving with our partners, and sourcing the most powerful equipment available, we have completely transformed these fueling stations,” said Drew West, Chief Executive Officer of ANG. “Coupled with our new web-based alerts system, we believe we are raising the bar on customer service in the CNG industry.”
The upgraded stations were recently acquired by ANG through the separate purchases of Constellation CNG. The upgraded stations are located at the following addresses:
- 2323 W. Pleasant Center Rd., Fort Wayne, IN 46819
- 2240 N. Michigan Ave., Greensburg, IN 47240
- 510 S. Post Rd., Indianapolis, IN 46239
- 290 Yost Dr., Lafayette, IN 47941
- 420 Steven’s Way, Seymour, IN 47274
- 2720 Needmore Rd., Dayton, OH 45414
- 5343 Distribution Dr., Findlay, OH 45840
- 1001 South 65th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85043
- 5625 Southwest Wenger St., Topeka, KS 66609
- 6580 Kansas Ave., Kansas City, KS 66111
- 650 East Centre Park Blvd., De Soto, TX 75115
- 4200 Duncanville Rd., Dallas, TX 75236
- 5800 Mesa Dr., Houston, TX 77028
- 5348 East Houston St., San Antonio, TX 78220
- 5260 West 2400 South, West Valley City, UT 84120
- 35750 Highway 58, Buttonwillow, CA 93206
- 14512 Aliso Dr., Fontana, CA 92337
- 10405 East 40th Ave., Denver, CO 80239