On Tuesday, Clean Energy Fuels released its “The Road to Natural Gas,” a listing of trucking companies, refuse haulers, fleet operators, airports, municipalities and other organizations that have recently signed new or expanded existing agreements with Clean Energy. With the pace of new NGV customers quickening, Clean Energy will be issuing periodic reports like this rather than issuing individual news releases. Among the new initiatives are the following:
- Burgmeier Hauling Inc. (Altoona, PA)—CNG station to be constructed and operated by Clean Energy.
- City of Long Beach, CA—LNG to be supplied to fuel their municipal refuse trucks, street sweepers, and other vehicles.
- City of Scottsdale, AZ—Upgrade existing CNG station to service their refuse fleet.
- CR&R (San Juan Capistrano, CA)—LNG to be supplied to their fleet facility.
- Republic Services—Construction and maintenance services for six new CNG locations and upgrades to six existing CNG stations.
- Tidewater Fibers (Chesapeake, VA)—Station construction and operated by Clean Energy.
- USA Hauling (Hartford, CT)—Station construction and operated by Clean Energy.
- Waste Pro (Fort Pierce, FL)—CNG station constructed and operated by Clean Energy.
- City of Phoenix, AZ—renewal of existing LNG supply contract for city buses.
- City of Santa Cruz, CA—LNG to be supplied by Clean Energy for city buses.
- City of Tempe, AZ—renewal of existing LNG supply contract for city buses.
- Omni Trans (San Bernardino, CA)—LNG supply contract for agency’s fleet of buses.
- Chicago—Additional CNG MV1′s and Ford vehicles added to growing private and para-transit fleets.
- Las Vegas—Additional vehicles ordered by Bell Transportation and MGM Mirage.
- New Orleans AirportNew CNG station opened to serve airport vehicles and shuttles.
- New York City—First CNG Ford Transit Connects and MV1′s deployed by private and public fleets.
- San Francisco/Oakland—Additional door-to-door shuttles and vans ordered and delivered.
- Tampa Airport—New CNG station opened to serve fleet of airport buses.
- 99¢ Only—CNG to be supplied for Southern California fleet.
- Kenan Advantage Group, Inc.—LNG to be supplied for their Phoenix, Arizona, truck fleet.
- Land O’ Lakes, Inc. —CNG to be supplied for Central California fleet.
- The Linde Group—LNG to be supplied for Southern California and Texas truck fleets.
Recently Completed LNG Stations as part of Clean Energy’s “America’s Natural Gas Highway”:
- Amarillo, TX—Pilot
- Birmingham, AL—Flying J
- Brookshire, TX—Flying J
- Dallas, TX—Clean Energy
- El Paso, TX—Flying J
- Fort Worth, TX—Pilot
- Hope Hull, AL—Flying J
- Knoxville TN—Flying J
- LaSalle, IL—Flying J
- Latta, SC—Flying J
- Oklahoma City, OK—Flying J
- Pearl, MI—Flying J
- Phoenix, AZ—Flying J
- Tifton, GA—Pilot
- Tulare, CA—Clean Energy
- Salina, KS—Flying J
- San Antonio, TX—Flying J
- Theodore, AL—Pilot
- Weatherford, TX—Pilot
For more information, contact Clean Energy’s Bruce Russell at 310.559.4955 or firstname.lastname@example.org.